|FEATURES & FINISHES not only to Meet but Exceed Your Expectations
| EXTERIOR DETAILS
- Superior Architecturally designed homes with inspired combinations of brick, Stone and Stucco, with keystone and masonry detailing in brick (as per elevation).
- Pleasing streetscape with architecturally controlled exterior colour schemes. Covered porches, balconies and porticos (as per plan).
- Pre-cast concrete window sills, precast window treatment, and precast arched entrance way (as per elevation).
- Carriage style garage doors with decorative inserts (as per elevation).
- Main entry door featuring an 8’ single or double door with thermal insulated stained wood grain look (approx. height) (as per elevation). Front doors also feature decorative insert. (as per elevation)
- Concrete patio slabs from driveway to front porch and rear patio where applicable.
- Maintenance free aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts.
- Brushed Nickel door hardware package including exterior front door grip set and deadbolt lock.
- Plywood sub-flooring to be glued, sanded and screwed down.
- 2” x 6”exterior wall construction with R-22 insulation value and R-40 attic insulation
- Poured concrete porches, and garage floors (as per plan), garage slabs to be saw cut.
- Steel post and steel beam construction with pre-engineered floor systems (as per plan)
- Upgraded self-sealing shingles with a 40-year manufactures warranty.
- Dry walled and primed garage ideal for future workshop (as per plan)
- Complimentary fully paved driveways
- Two exterior water taps, one cold water at the rear and a hot and cold in the garage.
- Poured concrete basement walls, wrapped with waterproof membrane and weeping tiles for extended protection, R-12 blanket insulation close to the basement floor.
- Cold Cellar provided in the basement with door, light and vent (as per plan)
- Fully sodded front, side and rear yards plus boulevards. (Where applicable excluding environmentally protected areas)
- Complete Gas line for BBQ.
| INTERIOR FEATURES
- 10’ main floor ceilings with impressive 9’ second floor ceilings as per plan (except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and where there are raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings).
- 8’ Interior doors main floor, 6’8” interior doors 2nd floor and finished basement areas (as per plan)
- Levers in Brushed Nickel finish on all interior doors.
- Smooth ceilings throughout main floor excluding open to above areas (as per plan)
- Coffered and Waffle ceiling treatment. (as per plan).
- Decorative interior columns, cornice mouldings and art niche (as per plan)
- Elegant oak veneer stained staircase and handrail with a choice of 1 3/4” oak pickets or wrought iron spindles to finished areas (as per plan).
- Choice of two interior paint colours from Vendor’s samples. With kitchen, laundry and all bathrooms finished in semi-gloss. Interior doors and trimmed archways to be painted white.
- Wire shelving installed in all closets
- Dropped ceilings and bulkheads over kitchen cabinets and main baths (where applicable)
- Direct vent natural gas fireplace with Limestone look mantle, for all standard fireplace locations (as per plan)
| GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES:
- Granite kitchen countertops with your choice of colour from vendor’s standard samples.
- Oak or Maple kitchen cabinets with extended height on the upper cabinets
- Kitchen Features Island with base cabinets, walk-in pantries, servery, plus extended bar top (as per plan).
- Cabinetry includes crown moulding, under counter valence complete with lighting, pots and pans drawer, built-in cabinet for wall oven and microwave, pantry and upper angled cabinet with glass door and matching interior (as per plan)
- Stainless steel under mount sink with single lever faucet.
- Space for dishwasher including rough in for plumbing and electrical (installation by others).
- Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
- Kitchen hood fan vented to the outside, complete with wood canopy.
- Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Stylish ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen from Vendor’s standard samples.
| BATHROOM FINISHES
- Choice of Oak or Maple cabinets for all bathrooms, with arborite counter top.
- Quality ceramic wall tiles in tub and shower enclosure to ceiling height, with 2 rows of 8” X 10” around the oval tubs (where applicable)
- Separate clear glass shower enclosure with seat (as per plan) to include a marble jam surround and a recessed waterproof light.
- Deep acrylic soaker tub in the ensuite (as per plan)
- Choice of pedestal sink or vanity in the Powder Room.
- Bathroom faucets choice of Chrome or Brushed Nickel with mechanical pop-up drain plug.
- Vanity mirrors in all baths.
- Denshield (or equivalent) in all shower enclosures including ceiling.
- White plumbing fixtures throughout . (as per plan)
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Shut off valves on all sinks and toilets.
| LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
- Deep fiberglass laundry tub with chrome faucet.
- Thermofoil upper cabinets in laundry room. (as per plan)
- All required plumbing, electrical, and venting rough-in for dryer provided. (installation by others)
- All required taps and drains for automaticwasher provided. (installation by others)
- Laundry room floors may be sunken to accommodate entry door(s) in laundry. (if required)
| QUALITY FLOOR FINISHES
- Quality 13” x 13” ceramic tile flooring in foyer, main hallway, kitchen, breakfast area, laundry room, powder room, all baths, and finished basement landing (as per plan)
- Luxurious broadloom with underpad in all bedrooms (as per plan). Your choice of 2 colours from builder’s standard samples.
- 3”x 3/4” stained prefinished hardwood throughout (except tiled areas and bedrooms as per plan).
| WINDOWS, DOORS AND MILLWORK FINISHES
- 7” Colonial baseboard, painted white throughout with doorstop to tile and hardwood floor areas. 3” Casing with integrated Back Band painted white on all doors, windows and flat archways throughout finished areas. (as per plan)
- Colonial style “Classique” interior doors, except for rear patio doors, and cold cellar. (as per plan)
- Vinyl Casement Low E windows throughout. (as per plan)
- Thermal-glazed Low E Sliding patio door(s), or French door(s). (as per plan)
- 8’ high insulated stained fiberglass wood grain look front entry doors (approx height). (as per plan)
| LIGHTING & ELECTRIAL FINISHES
- Capped Dining Room ceiling fixture for future chandelier. (supplied by Purchaser)
- Automatic light in the foyer closet. (as per plan)
- 200 Amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
- Coach style exterior light fixtures.
- Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets, on GFI for safety.
- Light fixtures provided throughout finished areas except in living room, with white décor style switches and receptacles.
- Smoke detectors installed on every floor.
- Electric door chime and doorbell at the front entry.
- 1 exterior outlet mounted on the soffit at the front of the house, operated by a separate switch, for seasonal lights.
- Interior light fixtures or wall switched outlets in family room, kitchen, living room, breakfast area, den, halls, laundry room, and the open to above areas. (as per plan)
- Carbon monoxide detector on second floor only.
- Outlet for future garage door opener.
- Motion activated lights in all bathrooms.
- 20 low voltage halogen recessed pot lights on the main floor. 8 exterior pot lights. (Location to be determined by the Purchaser at colour selection time).
| ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Complete air conditioning with Energy Star set back programmable thermostat centrally located on the main floor.
- Forced air gas high efficiency furnace complete with electronic ignition.
- Exterior walls and ceilings fully insulated – walls to R-22, ceilings to R-40. All insulated area is to be covered by poly vapour barriers.
- Energy Star rated windows..
- Basement walls insulated as per building code.
- Optional 3-piece Bath rough in basement, location as per plan.
- Rough-in telephone (5) location to be determined by Purchaser.
- Rough in for cable T.V. (2) location to be determined by Purchaser.
- Rough-in for security system (location to be determined by Vendor)
- Rough-in for central vac
| CUSTOMER UPGRADE PROGRAM
Purchasers have the opportunity to make upgraded interior selections when they attend to choose their colours and materials. We are pleased to provide quotations prior to construction for extras, custom finishes or for interior features.
| TARION NEW HOME WARRANTY COVERAGE
7 years - major structual defects.
2 years - plumbing, heating & electrical systems.
1 year - all other items.
Purchaser agrees to pay the Tarion Warranty Corporation fee on closing as an adjustment. All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time to time at the sole discretion of the Vendor. The Vendors reserves the right to change the foregoing specifications without notice.